Saturday, June 04, 2016

You Want History.

This is mostly a test post, so I can time the response between posting and IFTT's transfer to Facebook...but I've been doing some admin work hereabouts, and it occurs to me that I was a very different person when I came here in April 2004.
That was just a couple of months after my second ex-wife dumped me for the first time, so I made a lot of declarative statements. Most of them don't hold up prima facie, especially the boys' ages, but some of them have only tilted. I suspect what changed was my perspective, of course, but I really did think that I was that person.
I don't know if I miss him or not. I am also deeply unsure if he looks any different to the outside world, then or now. As ever, I welcome your input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home